Board index Vendor Reviews - Where to find stuff for your Jeep Negative Reviews www.fattboyzdayton.com

www.fattboyzdayton.com

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:03 am
BoardAdministrator Muddy Buddys Jeep Wrangler Club Member
Muddy Buddys Jeep Wrangler Club Member

Fatboyz of Dayton

http://www.fattboyzdayton.com/
Installed my RC lift, did a fine job on most of it. Problem is, they did not center my steering wheel, and would not swap out leaking shocks on rear. I contacted RC myself, and Ben shipped out new shocks that day free of charge, free shipping. Needless to say Fattboys will not see another penny of mine.

Post moved by BoardAdministrator per Hkx3

Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:51 am
Mr. T User avatar

Attention owner/manager of Fatboyz. I understand your concern about this post. However, rather then calling our club secretary and telling him that you do not appreciate this bad review...join the forum and post a reply. This is a open forum, keep it tasteful and respectful. Obviously you are on the forum..so maybe take this opp. to make things better for this customer and let potential customers know that you offer great customer service and stand behind your work 100%! Just a suggestion. These are not the opinions of "Muddy Buddys as a club" This is an "open" forum with both members and non-members alike.

Thank you!

Rob Eldridge
President - Muddy Buddys jeep Wrangler Club
Stepchild of Uncle Sam.

Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:20 pm
LJ(Josh) User avatar

It will never happen!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Josh

Return to Negative Reviews